[DML] Re: Coolant system pressure check and vacuum routing.

[DML] Re: Coolant system pressure check and vacuum routing.

Overkill is not always the best way to go. If you use a second clamp
it may not clamp over the fitting and may actualy try to move the hose
off of the nipple. The better way to go is to use silicone hoses in
the inaccessable areas. P J Grady sells a kit that includes the
necessary silicone hoses and do not reuse the origional clamps. On
some of the fittings (like the ones on the heads by the water pump)
there is just not enough room for 2 clamps on each end.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757