[DML] Re: You too can own some Delorean Stock

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "S" <theborderisopen@xxxx> wrote:
> ...and it's pretty expensive.  I looked up a company called Postal
> Instant Press for a case at school.  I don't have a business
> background so I hadn't heard of it.
>
> $2K buys the certificate.
>
> http://www.scripophily.net/delmotcom.html

I wince everytime I see these things. The bankruptcy attorny Devon
Allard sold these on eBay a couple of years ago. I think that stock
certificate #1 sold for like $250-$300. This guy bought it, and other
certificates like this one that were on sale at the time, and jacked
the price up to $2,000+ each!

-Robert