[DML] Re: "Cocaine in Car?"

I haven't been stopped yet, but have my line prepared as the door
opens:

"I'm sorry officer, I just arrived from the future and I'm not
familiar with your laws yet, did I do something wrong?"

I'm hoping it's the best excuse he's heard and will let me out of a
ticket.  Either that or he'll take me away in a straight jacket.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Patz" <topgunster@xxxx>
wrote:
> Once when I was pulled over by an officer, he asked for my licence.
> I opened the door to hand him my license. When the door opened the
> officer jumped back three feet and pulled his gun and asked, "What
> kind of car is that?"
> BOB - - - - 808
> 5144
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Rydholm" <ebondefender@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > That's funny, I remember the first time I was pulled over in my
DMC
> > vividly! Last October or so about a year ago. The deputy asked
me
> > (with a perfectly serious face), "Do you have a flux capacitor
in
> > there, son?" Then he and his partner laughed. Ha. Ha. Ha.
*grinding