[DML] Re: Roof door seal replacement

i think you have to remove the T panel-not an easy job as i have been
trying to get mine off for a while. it is glued down to the pad.

to remove, under door seal, 3? screws each side.
theneither bend the tabs at the back or remove the plastic vent and
tabs should? clear the body.

then you have to slide a flat plastic spatula or similar under and try
to prise off the glued pad. easy off very slowy and carefully
otherwise you could bend the panel.
one free it slides back and off.

i think you then have to drill out rivets that fix the seal to the
door edge.
specialT or grady etc sell the new seals.

hope this helps

regards

steve
vin 1621