[DML] Re: DeLorean Side Stripe Kits

Mike,

The NOS stock kits will have silver DMC lettering and silver stripes
printed on them, the repros, that I have seen, are cutouts, allowing
the SS to show through.  The originals also have a "shiney edge" on
them, where it appears they went through a press of some kind with
rollers that flatend the material along the edge.  Probably during the
application of the silver material.

Using them, well that would depend on the adhesive quality after 25
years.  You can probably add some kind of 3M spray adhesive to use
them, but it would be iffy at best.

Bernie