Re: [DML] Historical Pictures

I have a large format, hi-resolution scanner.
I would be happy to scan them in, and host the photos on my website for free
download.
Don't worry, I am not looking to sell them for profit ;>
Stuff like this should be available to the fans!
However, they are property of the owner, and if he wants to sell them that's
ok too.
- Videobob