[DML] Re: Headlight Covers

Clear models are available also if you do a lot of off-roading and
need the headlight protection. :)

Check with Tamir (entermyworld.com).  He tried selling these on his
site for awhile and has (or had) some on his D.  He can probably
give you details.

Marv
#10820

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "denverdelorean"