[DML] Re: repainting rear sunshade

If you don't want to go through the whole process of removing,
cleaning, repairing, painting, and reinstalling, a real quick amd
'dirty' fix is to just go over the spots with a magic marker. It works
great and will be invisible.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erik Geerdink <dmcerik@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to repaint my rear sunshade and was wondering if anyone had
a good procedure for this?  Mine is a bit faded and has some white
marks on it from hitting my T-panel.  Any instructions would be great.