[DML] Las Vegas, Nevada Events.

This October 21st & 22nd, the AZ-D club will be coming to Las Vegas
for a get together for both their club members, and as an opprotunity
for all local Las Vegas owners to come out for a real get-together.

Friday we'll be having a dinner @ the Hot Rod Grille in Henderson, and
will be hosting a whole host of activities on Saturday afternoon and
evening.

This November 1st thru the 4th SEMA will be in town. As usuall, there
will be a few DML'ers who come to town to attend. But regardless of
the show, if there is any one who wants to show up after the show for
a get-together, please let me know. While it may not be as big an
event as the AZ-D show, we're definetly going to try and meet up.

Is there anyone interested in either show? If so, you can e-mail
myself directly at DMCVegas(AT)cox.net for further details.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"