Re: [DML] ebay buyer protection

delorean6859,

It works on both ends I sold a Bricklin on Ebay(new owner was happy
with it left me excellent feedback)But anyway what I did and ALWAYS
do
is videotape everything! As when the transporter came to pickup the
car,the tape started rolling,as he was the one that drove the car on
the carrier,loaded it up ect,it served a dual purpose,(A) if he
screwed
it up,starter/overreving/hitting something,driving it off the other
end
of the transporter(ie:taking a dive)rolling off the transporter
ect.(B)
it showed the car ran,motor/starter worked flawless,doors
opened,closed,
(C)it showed the body allover condition,in case it got delivered
damaged.(D) I videoed all the extra stuff left in the car ect.(E)
Basically COVERING my ass! As when he got the car,delivered,(DAS took
3 weeks to go from CT to Texas)it had
two
flat tires and would not start and the interior was drenched,ok the
last one was a known fact that most Bricklins leak.(I never drove it
in
the rain) Then I made a copy,and along with the spare keys mailed it
him,(car destination was the middle of Texas)so in effect he saw the
car Going and coming,and had keys for it in case they lost them.And
again IT covered my ass,as my video clearly showed,no flats and
starting easy(I had put a new battery one day earlier(from Sam's
Club,so that if problems arose, he could exchange it,at his local
sams
club.and I also installed new tires.My point here Buyer OR seller
cover
your bases,before buying or selling.And be careful on ebay,there are
lot of scammers.
CBL
P.S ALWAYS ALWAYS buy Delievery Confirmation,when shipping  parts or
anything sold on ebay.
To many people,"claim" they never recieved the item.Without D.C. you
are up S--ts creek.No proof that you even shipped it out! You
lose.your
loss!
P.P.S.
I wonder how pissed off the seller got when he found out/ got the
Fines
in the mail when you zoomed thru the toll booths,with his ex.Delorean
and his plate! He got a taste of his own medicine.I think he also
learned a lesson..Never leave the plate on the car you sold/sell.

CBL

   --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean6859" <tmadsop@xxxx>