[DML] Re: Brake saga........

I did bleed the MC while on the car. I had two clear hoses attached to
each port going back into the MC, no bubbles appeared after 7-8 pumps.
I'm tempted to just purchase the new MC DMCH started to reman and see
if that clears things up.

There is one more test that I am going to try but I have not had the
time. I was going to make another line that went from the MC directly
to one of the calipers just to see if at least that will work. I may
try the tip another fellow DML'er said he did, get another MC cap and
install a shrader valve on it to compress the cylinder with air and
see if that will help. I mean I did try compressing the system with
one that did it with brake fluid but what do I have to loose?

Steve