[DML] Steering Lock Lube Process

Here are the steps I used to lube the steering lock:

- Remove the lower plastic housing (3 screws)
- Remove the ignition switch from the LH side (I don't recall how the
original is installed since I'm using a Nissan switch.  The original may be
secured with the small set screw )
- Remove the "adaptor" that interfaces the tumbler to the ignition Sw
- Using something like a propellant can of foaming bicycle chain lube &
using the tube on the lube nozzle,
	- depress the tumbler tab with a screwdriver
	- Insert the lube tube into the opening between the tab and the wall
	- Give it a squirt into the housing
- Cycle the tumbler to spread the oil
- Repeat for coverage
- Reassemble
- When tightening the third bolt that is under the column, do not over
tighten since the fine threads will strip.

Do not use WD-40.  WD-40 is not a lubricant, at least not for very long
since it evaporates quickly.  As I recall, WD-40 stand for Water
Dispersing-40th formulation (till they got it right).  But I'm subject to
being wrong without notice.

A foaming oil works well since it disperses the oil in all three planes.

Did it solve my problem? The steering lock does move smoother but the lock
is still finicky.