[DML] Re: Turn Signal/Clock

Pull the front grille off the car - you'll find the wires from the
parking lights each go to a 3-wire plug. Take the plug apart and clean
it up and tighten the connections. You are missing the ground (black)
connection so the circuit is grounding thru the other part of the bulb.
Make sure the bulb socket is prefectly clean too.

Dave Swingle