[DML] Re: Steering bushing replacement

You are correct - there is no reason to remove the wheel.

--remove kneepads
--remove A/C ducting
--disconnect steering column outside under the trunk panels
--unplug three cables at the column
--remove two large nuts and bolts (and sometimes a couple of small
ones) holding the column in
--pull it out.

Dave Swingle