[DML] Delorean Midatlantic Fall Tour 2005

[DML] Delorean Midatlantic Fall Tour 2005

For those of you planning to attend this year's Fall Tour I am
caravanning up with owners from the south and west. One of the stops
will be the last rest stop on the Garden State Parkway which is on the
median at MM 172. I will be there @ 9:30 and will leave promptly
@10:00 AM. We will have family band radios on channel 12. We will then
pass the Palisades Mall. We will not be stopping there but will try to
pick up anyone as we head past (or they can catch up at the toll
booths on the TZ Bridge). The next stop will be the rest area on 95 in
Connetticut around exit 12 at around 11:00 AM. Finally we will get
into Mystic, for lunch at about 12:30. I will be going rain or shine
but if it is really bad I will not be bringing my Delorean so let's
all hope for a clear weekend. If you plan on meeting up at the GSP let
me know so I can get an idea how many others will be meeting up there.
David Teitelbaum