[DML] vin 941 value

Group,
I ran across this car today on a used car lot and am considering
making an offer.  Please give me guesses on what it might be worth.

Vin #941
Engine:  Turbo equipped
5 Speed:
Miles:  31,700
Car appears to be quite original with a turbo conversion.

He is forth owner.  He has a good portion of service records from the
first two owners, including the sales and loan agreement and original
factory manuals.

Body:
small (like very small) imperfection/dent on ridge of driver fender
small (like almost a scratch) imperfection/dent below left mirror.
Front bumper/fascia has crack on right corner from hitting something.
Top of fascia has small what looks like a cigarette burn.
Cracked passenger mirror.
All glass in windows is good.

Transmission:
The stick feels much looser than my present Delorean.
He says the car sometimes feels funny going into 2nd or is difficult,
but doesn't pop out.

Mechanical:
Engine runs well, (I drove it on the freeway)  The car does have an
exhaust leak that appears to be from the manifold, so needs new
exhaust gaskets.

Both power windows DON'T work.

Interior:
No cracks in seats or dash.. Carpet is a bit dirty, but good condition.
The headliner is sagging and appears to be original.

Engine compartment:  Clean, and looks quite original and the turbo was
put on it in the beginning.  The antifreeze tank is still original,
and no mods appear to have been performed on this vehicle.

This is a pretty low VIN car, and appears a good complete restore
project as it is a 5 speed, black interior, has the hood gas cap,
and is driveable.

You guys want to advise me on how much I should consider offering?
Thanks millions.

Dale Funk
Vin #4984.