Re: [DML] Turbo

Anything more than 5psi without modifying the ignition timing and decent
fuelling control will cause problems. The DeLorean engine is of a lower
compression than european versions and this is why a low compression
turbo can be installed. However the K-Jet system as it exists on the
DeLorean, as well as the timing curve on the distributor are all wrong.

Martin