RE: [DML] My Delorean to be on VH1 and in the theaters!!

RE: [DML] My Delorean to be on VH1 and in the theaters!!

The Commercial on VH1 with my DMC is now airing as of Saturday 9/17/05!  My
car can been seen in the last 8 seconds of the commercial.

Originally I was told this spot was going to be for use in movie theatres,
but it is being shown on VH1 to promote the upcoming "I love the 80's Part
III (in 3D)"  I was given consent to put the spot on the Mid-Atlantic Club
Website for everyone to see.  (I am still waiting for the Corey Feldman spot
to air)

The video is about can be seen at:
6mb Download:
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/love80s/ilove80s3.wmv