[DML] Cat Remvoval

I have a cat on my car #05732 but when it took it to
Rob for it's first 200 point check back in 1998 it was
discovered that it was hollow.

We don't have smog testing here in Maine so my options
were to replace it or leave it along.  I choose not to
spend the money and have left it as it.

How it got hollow?  I don't know.  It looks stock but
isn't doing anything.  Not sure if I'm getting any
backpressure from it being hollow????

http://mail.yahoo.com