Re: [DML] Cat removal

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Why not just buy the DMCH exhaust with dual cats, or
> the UK exhaust with the cat?
>
> You can improve the performance, and be moral.

Mainly because that $1500 i'd spend there is much better suited to going
for things I need for the car that I can't repair or fabricate myself. Plus I
don't see the need to pay someone else $1500 for something I can do
myself for about $300. Yeah it won't have cats, but as far as the headers..
the formula's for determining primary length and diameter aren't hard..
Plus I plan on tuning mine for more low end power range to better suit real
driving, something i've heard DMCH's exhaust doesn't really excell at.

Though if you'd like to 'donate' $1500 to me i'd be happy to buy DMCH's
exhaust and save myself some work. :)

Chris
VIN# 3209
http://badger.brazi.net/delorean/