RE: [DML] Stainless regraining

Hi

I have added some details here of the Flap wheel:

The unit is in three parts;

1/	The Unit itself
2/	The Sanding flaps
3/	The Brushes

The Sanding flaps are extendable.
The Brushes are changeable

When I did my Delorean, the marks (gouges) were quite nasty on the doors and
front panel. I only used the sanding flaps and brushes that were supplied
and I did not have to extend the sanding flaps at all.

If you mean how many complete units you have to buy I would still be able to
get them for the price I paid. If you mean how spare flaps you have to buy
afterwards, They would be about ?15.00, I would think the condition of the
car would have to be terrible if you needed another set. There are other
people more expert about how you blend the panels. I needed the unit as I
had exhausted all the avenues in removing the deep gouges. It was case of
"if this does not work I will have to have them removed and sent away or buy
new panels".

I hope this helps

Regards

Kevin #5959
	#10163

Chris Nicholson (the Stainless Steel Guru) has used the same tool

If you email me at kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I will email some photos