Re: [DML] Stainless regraining

John Hervey wrote:

>Chris, I recently put some blending pads on the site that are extra
>stiff/strong for cleaning up the car. I use them after we service one to
>remove any blemishes that we find that don't require the air tool. If you
>have shop air, I can rent out the tool.
>John Hervey
>www.specialtauto.com

Whenever I finally do the progress update to my site i'll. have close up
pics up of the area's on my stainless that i'm refering to.. Most of the
spots are from the PO rubbing the car the wrong way (no pun
intended...)  so the grain is all screwed up.. Though the worst place is
on the lower left rear quarterpanel between the door and the wheel where
the car was hit apparently at one time hard enough to get into the
fiberglass underbody as well.. the dent was /sorta/ fixed.. enough that
it didn't really stand out in the original pics I saw of the car before
I bought it but I noticed it pretty quick when I went to get the car and
got to inspect it personally up close.  I may end up trying to find
someone to restore the panel but I plan on trying to see what kind of
job I can do myself as I have done rough sheetmetal work in the past.

Can you tell me what exactly 'the air tool' consists of? As well as
where the air filter from my last order is while your at it. :P

--

Chris
VIN# 03209