Re: [DML] Cat removal

All,

If you want to remove your cats and drive the car you need a new
registration and a street rod designation or hisorical, that
relieves you of all emissions type problems.  But you can't use it
as a daily driver, according to most state laws.  If you register as
a street rod, or historical vehical you are "supposed" to only drive
the car for special events or pleasure puposes.  Now I don't know
what pleasure purposes mean, maybe you drive the car everyday for
pleasure....

Bernie

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Qume Fox" <qumefox@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "denverdelorean"
> <denverdelorean@xxxx> wrote:
> > This is a valid point, Legal ramifications should be discussed.
> > However.  It is well known that romving a converter is illegal.
It