Re: [DML] High-performance radiator fans

Re: [DML] High-performance radiator fans

Maybe not the best analogy Toby.  Rolex watches lose about 3 seconds
per month.  That Timex won't.  Plus, if I were to put that $1000 into a simple
savings account at 3% interest, I can have a new Timex watch every year
FOREVER and never touch the principal.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------