Re: [DML] Re: Bob's AC problems.

I have responded to this and many of the other arguments before....YES, the
shroud is missing,
yes the fans were replaced, etc....
My argument is that this is the way it was LAST summer, this is the way it
was when I drove
it to Pigeon Forge and it was FINE and cool.
I sat in 100 degree traffic in Dallas and never once overheated the car and
it ran cool.
Explain that.
- VB