Re: [DML] High-performance radiator fans

Re: [DML] High-performance radiator fans

Data wise, I want to know if your fans out perform the stock fans.
I want the sort of airflow that will suck the car forward like a jet! - hee
hee.

The horizontal fans I mentioned, would fit on top of the deck lid over the
vents
and blow the hot air ouot of the engine bay and out the back of the large
metal
vents as seen on the Back To The Future Time Machine.
This way, the large metal vents on the back would be functional and keep the
deck lid with all the props mounted on it cooler when idling in parades.

We have all seen the heat mirage in our rear view mirrors at the stop light,
my rear deck lit gets so hot I can't even touch it to open it.

...it was just an idea.
- VB