[DML] Re: High-performance radiator fans

[DML] Re: High-performance radiator fans

Toby,

It's great to see another new, operationally improved product hit the
market for the DeLorean, but the part I like best is that it has been
TESTED before it is being offered for sale (on your own car, no less)
and it has proven itself in a DeLorean, driven daily, on the road.

There are a few recently released products for sale for the DeLorean
that have had little or no testing to back up the product and it is
the DeLorean owner that pays the price, even if the product ends up
being replaced "under warranty", there is still labor each time you
have to remove and replace the item under warranty (at no charge?).
Parts reliability issues only perpetuate old DMC reliability issues.

Yes, tested parts can and do fail also, but I much rather have road
tested parts in my DeLoreans vs. non-tested parts, OEM specs or not.

Keep up the good work and the good science (behind the scenes).

Thanks,
Rich W.

(slightly biased)

Contract Automotive Component Test Engineer
for Motorola Automotive Components Division