Re: [DML] A/C Belt Size

Gates 9530 is correct and not out of date. The Gates online catalog
(www.gatespowerpro.com)  has the specs as.

Angle        36
Effective Length (In.)      53.00
Effective Length (mm)      1346
Outside Circumference (In.)      53.35
Outside Circumference (mm)      1355
Top Width (In.)      .50
Top Width (mm)      12.5

and the size code written on the belt is 13A1345. I just bought one
and put it on my car few weeks ago.

I've noticed that over the last few years the chain auto parts stores
like AutoZone and Pep Boys have gotten rather bad at cross
referencing parts. It used to be if I needed something simple like a
belt I could show up with a part number and they could find something
that matches. Now it seems if the year, make, and model of the car
isn't in their computer they just get all confused.