[DML] Re: Car Cover

That is a Covercraft fabric, the Weathershield cover is just a tad
better,and also home machine washable.  If you want the ultimate go for
the top of the line WeatherShield Ultra heavy duty something like
that.  I called and got a catlog with fabric swatches, that way you can
make your own decision on what to get.  I did not like the way the top
of the line fabric felt, it will scratch the stainless steel.

I will put the cover on the D and post a picture.  It takes all of 2
minutes to put on, and then one more to lock it on.  Very lightweight
for what it does.  And no it won't protect the car from a hurricane,
but then again, get out when a hurricane of considerable size
threatens, and not in your D, use the biggest car/truck you can, pack
up what you need and run.

Bernie