[DML] 81 DeLorean for sale... (Daily Driver)

[DML] 81 DeLorean for sale... (Daily Driver)

1981 DeLorean for sale here in central NJ with 77k miles. If you are looking
for a solid daily driver that you can drive and enjoy while fixing some
minor issues to make it perfect, this is the car for you. It needs some
things done to be "perfect", but nothing major. It looks and drives very
nicely and it's definitely a lot nicer than some DeLoreans I've seen at
various car shows. It has had a lot of important (expensive) new parts
installed like new exhaust manifold gaskets and studs, new rebuilt steering
rack from PJ Grady, Fanzilla, new updated window motors, all recalls done,
etc. The frame is clean and rust free. The exterior and interior are nice
with few issues. It has a nice CD player installed too. The car has been
serviced at PJ Grady's and I have all service records and receipts. There
are some books and manuals that come with the car, including some neat
memorabilia.

If you just want a DeLorean to drive and don't care about perfection, then
it's more than ready to go. It's definitely not perfect, but it is very
nice. The asking price is $16,000 and well worth it. Price is negotiable. I
am selling it for a friend of mine, and this deal is on the up and up with a
clean title. I've been on the DML for many years and some may have some of
their own opinions on me personally, but nobody can dispute my honesty.

Please contact me privately at DanRC30(at)hotmail.com only if you are
serious. I have pics available upon request, but if you're just looking for
pics of a DeLorean for yourself, please just do a google search. I'm trying
to place a nice DeLorean with a good home and owner.

Thanks,
---Evil Dan