Re: [DML] Gas Mileage

Great, now I don't feel so bad...

01860 (automatic) also got about 20mpg on a recent
long trip.  Speeds around 80-90MPH.  I thought the MPG
was a little low because of the turbos, but maybe
not...  I am more used to driving the 5-speed on these
long trips, where the MPG is better.

As far has how to improve MPG, make sure the engine is
running properly.  Keep up to date with regular
tune-ups, oil changes, air filter change, tire
pressure, and so on.  Other than that, all you can do
is drive slower!

http://mail.yahoo.com