[DML] Re: Stolen in Seattle

Hey Guys,

I can back that up since I bought the battery backup siren (and
Toby's Wings ALoft Elite setup) and ran some tests outside of the
car...and it works great.  I'm planning on running both sirens (in
different locations) so that a thief may cut one line and the other
will continue to run....but think how loud 2 sirens going at once
will be!!!  If they cut the second siren...it keeps ringing nice and
loud :)

By the way, I swear this talk of thievery has to stop :)  I had the
worst nightmare last night that someone came in and stripped my D
clean of all the expensive parts...I actually had to wake myself up
because I was so pissed off, and not to mention distraught lol.

Definitely call the news stations, they love stories like this and if
they help find the car, they'll promote it as well as you with your
newly returned car....not to mention if anything is missing, they may
find a local 'Pimp My Ride' shop that wants free exposure to help
supe it up....anything is really possible.

Sure would beat a story about a dog who nearly got hit on a major
intersection.......

Brandon
Vin 3323

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gang - I just wanted to chime in on this message with
information on