[DML] Re: Wrap Up - Midwest Tech Session and BBQ

[DML] Re: Wrap Up - Midwest Tech Session and BBQ

One thing Rich missed - we had a total of 16 DeLoreans (and one fake
police cruiser) show up. Does this count as a national convention? At
least 4 of them were from out of state....

Also Rich left early and missed dinner at Hooter's Crystal Lake.

Dave Swingle
Proprietor - Dave & Julee's Bed, Breakfast & part-time DeLorean Repair