[DML] DCS Museum

I have received a number of questions on what kinds of items are we looking
for in creating the museum for the DCS show in June.

There are of course a few main doners that have items that are very unique
and rich in Delorean history.

For the most part they are items from the factory along with personal Items
related to John given to us by the family.

There are also some personal items that some individuals have collected  that
they are offering to share.

As of now we will have over 20 display cases, 10 tables numerous video some
never seen before and of course the prototype car is planning to be there.

The second question is what are we looking for.

If you have items of clothing, factory origin materials, items such as
magazines, posters, documentation such as stock certificates, Newspaper articles
from the 70's and early 80's etc.

We do not need the items sent to me they can be brought to the show  and
displayed there without it having to be stored by me so it can stay in your
control. All items will be in closed display units.

We do need to know however ahead of time what you are bringing so we can
make sure we have the proper space to display it and to make sure we do not have
a lot of duplicates.

So if you are interested in this once in a lifetime two day event please
contact me off list.

All items will be in protective display cases or acrylic covered tables or
other suitable display areas.

We are in the process of getting the display cases now along with the
computers, video and tables so its not too early to start putting this together
since we will be involved in registrations from the first of the year on.

Your help is appreciated

See you there for the most unique DeLorean Experience ever

Star Trek Conventions look out LOL

DCS Chicago (Pheasant Run)

Ken