RE: [DML] Re: Stolen in Seattle

Sorry again, I wasn't suggesting it was one of the members.
I didn't pay attention to how private the session was.
I was considering people who come to car shows and take inventory,
and then steal later.
Again, it was just a suggestion.
You never know who is who - people are friggin evil you know.,
- VB