[DML] Hard start issue?

Ok, heres what happened,

     I drove the delorean to school today ( and dont worry i have a
fairly small school where i dont have to worry about people
vandelizing the car) and this is my 3rd day driving it. The first
day when i go home the car starts up fine and takes me home. The
second day it wont start, but about the tird try it finally turns
over and starts. Now this is making me nervous.

 I talked myself into brining it to school today and see if it was
just a fluke. Well it starts up fine every morning out of my garage.
But after school i go to start it, it wont start. its trying to turn
over but just wont. So after about the 6th try i give up, call my
dad to pick me up. He tries it twice and it starts. But he had to
pump the gas pedal and put it right to the floor to get it to start.
So i have the car now in my garage. and im not taking it to school
again for a while until i solve this problem. The weird thing is
that it happend two days in a row. the second day the worst, and its
as if, when it sits in the sun all day, it wont work, but i can
start it after sitting a few days in my garage. Could the
temperature outside have anything to do with this? I dont think it
would but maybe im wrong.

So if anybody here has any idea of why this is happening or what
valves to check etc. Let me know. Thanks everybody and i appreciate
the help.

PS this was happening to me before when i first got the car but all
i did was just change the spark plugs (because they were
contaminated) and it started up fine for the last 3 months.