installed in an upwards direction so this doesnt air lock too!.

Regards

Mike
Yorkshire, Uk

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yes, I have the air bleeder installed from specialT-works great.
Shouldn't this prevent any air that may be trapped in the system and
shouldn't it be self bleeding?

> Again everything works fine, fans come on when they are supposed to
and does not overheat.
> However no thermostat is installed-I don't what to leave it that
way...

> Once I install the thermostat (the right way of coarse) it begins
to overheat @ about 175F. No water in coolant pipe where to otterstat
is located, no water circulation and fans do not come on-because no
water in that pipe.  Hoping a 3rd thermostat is the trick--can't
think of anything else.