[DML] Re: Second gear fork pin question

Thanks for that great explanation.  So it sounds like a sheared pin would
cause the second gear to feel muddy, crunchy, clunky (however best to
describe it).  Did yours feel this way?  From my understanding if the 1-2
slider hub is bad the car will grind nearly every time you shift the car.
Or wont go into gear at all.  My second question is how difficult is it to
replace the pin in the second gear fork?  Does this require a major pull
apart of the trany?  Or is it something thats fairly easy to reach?
Mahalo,
Alex

Here is my understanding of how the 1st/2nd shift
fork/rod/sliding hub work after seeing it when I replaced
MY sheared off roll pin...