[DML] Re: Rub Strip Glue

Patrick has the right idea as the 3M Molding is a 3M VHB product that I
talked about at PF...  No matter what you use it is all about the prep
work - dust, dirt & oil free.  Also make sure that the temp is above
70. If not and I would do this any way as a tip - use a heat gun to pre
heat the stainless. Not to hot so you can not hold your bare hand
against it but very warm.

PS most auto rub strips are held on by 3M VHB adhesives...and the
consuner products purchased at pep boys, auto zone, wal*mart are the
same stuff.

Again good call Patrick

Randal "The 3M Guy"
www.az-d.org