[DML] Re: HID Headlight questions.

Chris - As a matter of fact, we offer a kit that features true HID
projectors for the low beams, and high-end halogens for the high
beams.  The components are first-rate quality, and the kit is
specifically developed for the DeLorean application.  The DeLorean
owner who originated this kit, in conjunction with a shop that
specializes in these kinds of systems, is on the DML, and may add
his personal experiences with this system on his car.  You can read
some of the details by jumping onto our site, and doing a search
for "K3001DP".  This system is one of the innovative items in our
Wings-A-Light line.  You can also email us off-List and we can
provide you with photos of a HID-equipped DeLorean.  The photos will
be uploaded to the site after some further maintenance to the
website.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Qumefox <qumefox@xxxx> wrote:
> Just curious. Does anyone on the list here have any experience
with HID headlight conversion on the delorean?