[DML] Window fogging up in rain...solutions?

[DML] Window fogging up in rain...solutions?

Hey all,

Today was the first day I drove the D in heavy rain at night, as Katrina has started to hit us in
the north east. The car had its windows fogged before I even got started driving, so bad that I
had to take off a sock and wipe down the percipitation on the inside. I had the wipers on
high, and the vent on defrost on blower 3, but the window was still fogged from what
appeared to be the outside (or in the middle?) as well as on the inside. The same was true for
the door glass and toll booth windows also.

Is there something else I should have done to clear this up, as it was very hard on visibility,
and created an awful glare with oncoming traffic? Is there some sort of product I can use to
clean up a windshield that has been sitting stored for several years? I was planning on putting
rain-x on the windshield and door glass to help the excess water run off, but that would not
solve the inside problem. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

-Derek