Re: [DML] Roll over picture [was Question.....]

Re: [DML] Roll over picture [was Question.....]

Unless someone knows the actual details of the crash, I would guess this was
the result of loosing control in wet road, going sideways off the road into
the ditch and flipping in the dirt.
That's what it looks like to me.
If it were a tab or a steering issue, either the back wheel would be
completely
shoved into the wheel well and back, or the front wheel would be dislocated
and
facing outward.
The frame and driveline seem fine.
This looks like a driver error.