[DML] Wooden De Lorean

( Could we please keep any coments or negotiations via direct emails to Chuck instead of using the list. Bruce Benson, current moderator )

Hi everyone.  Have you seen the hand-carved wooden models of vehicles in malls or at flea markets?  Well I am trying to get the company that makes them to start producing a De Lorean model with opening gullwing doors.  They would be $26 a piece plus shipping, but I need 100 orders for them to be made.  I am not positive yet if this whole deal will work or not, but before I procede further, I would like to see if anyone else would be interested in buying one.  Anyone who is interested please send an email to woodendelorean@xxxxxxxxxx  This would not be a binding contract yet, just a notification to me to let me know if it is worth it or not.  If you want to see some of the other models they make go to http://www.christianshoppersnetwork.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=10.
If I can get these De Lorean models to be produced, not only will we have a cool new model to add to our collection, but it will also be a great way to publicize our favorite car.  I'm sure it would be the prominent model on any vendor's table.  Like I said though, right now I am just trying to see if there is any interest among other De Lorean fans before I go any further.  Even if I get 100 interested people I cannot absolutely garantee that they would be produced, but I will try.

Chuck McKnight