[DML] Rough running

Ok guys.  I have already searched the archives and had no luck
finding the right answers to my problem. So now I'm asking for yalls
help with my cars rough running engine.

I just refinished rebuilding my engine.  I am 100% positive my timing
chains are in the correct position on the cams and crankshaft because
I followed the directions in the shop manual.  So that's not a
problem..  I also set the distributor cap timing following the
instructions from the shop manual.  Using a timming light, I have
adjusted the timing between 12 and 0 degrees TDC for the #1 cylinder
and the engine still runs very rough.
Also, my fuel distributor and injector lines are connected
correctly.  I have no vacum leaks on the engine (new lines all the
way around). The ignition coil is good and I'm getting fire to all
the plugs.  I'm getting fuel to all the cylinders as well.

I connected the spark-plug wires to the distributor-cap by matching
up the numbers stamped on the cap with the numbers stamped on the
cylinder heads.  Was this the correct way to do that?  The reason I
ask is because when I get the engine started, it runs as though it's
ready to jump out of it mounts (extremely rough); like only one or
two cylinders are firing.  The throttle has no impact on performance
when depressed either.

I know there would be a million different things to check, but I have
checked all the ones I can think of.

Could someone with experience at an engine rebuild please call me or
write so that I can discuss this issue in furter detail. Please.

My cell #901-486-6972.  Please leave a message if I don't answer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Lingo  #2034

What am I doing wrong here?  I can't think of what I have missed