[DML] Re: Article On My Delorean

Gary's article is now posted on www.dmcnews.com in the "newspaper"
section. Attachements won't go thru the list.

http://www.dmcnews.com/newpapers.html

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DmcGman@xxxx wrote:
> Just thought I would pass this along for anyone who may want to
read it.  A reporter did a story about my Delorean last week.  They
had a photographer take some nice shots (they used only a few) and it
looks like the reporter did some research about John Delorean and the
company as well on the internet.  I thought it came out well.  A few
small type o's and a few facts she got worng from what I told her,
such as sayiong a paid 1,600 in stead of 16,000 for the car.  However
in general I thought it portrayed the car and John in a postive light
overall.  Anyway here is a scan of the two pages for those interested.