[DML] A/C fans cycle...

I think I have a problem because the condenser and the fans do not ever
cycle with the A.C on.   The compressor only clicks once, and thats when I
turn on the A.C.  I also checked the air coming out and its only getting
about 55 degrees.  According to the manual it should be in the mid 40's.  My
moneys on a pressure/freon problem.
The fanzilla is working great when the vent is on and the car starts to get
hot or when I turn the A/C off I can hear them turn off individually so its
probably not the fanzilla.
Mahalo,
Alex

"Why do you think you have a problem? Is this condition new? With a
fan zilla the fan cycle has a delay - the great feature about the
fan zilla. The compressor is probably cycling faster than the fan
delay which may or may not be a problem. That problem would most
likely be low ac gas, not the fan zilla. But, it doen't sound like
there's much of a problem. Any other symptoms that indicate a
problem?

Harold McElraft - 3354
"