[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/doors up fun/Dave Swingle(gatherings)/he

[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise/doors up fun/Dave Swingle(gatherings)/headlight swith

This will be my last post regarding Woodward cruise until planning
for next years 25 anniversaries. I already have a verbal from Rich W
about bringing D-Rex. I will make arrangements to have a center
parking location in the center of all the action for next year.
Televised footage is without question.
Woodward T shirts customized for the 25th will be allowed; but must
be handled through the official Woodward cruise T-shirt organizer.
Dave Swingle has posted pictures of the cruise on this website, go
to "gatherings" on the home page and get ready for some great pics.
McDonalds and D's go hand in hand, our cars are addicting!
If anyone needs wheels refurbished, I had mine recently powder
coated at a facility in Michigan
www.mobilewheelrepairs.com/index.html, this is a franchise, so there
may be one local to you. They did an amazing job.

Oh Yeah, BUY a Headlight Switch today!!!!!!Think about how guilty
you will feel if DMCH doesn't succeed with this program. It's easy,
get your credit card and do it. What's more important, a lousy
dinner for two, or recreating an obsolete part for the Super D.?
www.delorean.com/headlightswitch.asp

Byron