RE: [DML] Re: Front Stabilizer Bar

Dave,

I might try that washer trick whenever I'm lucky enough to get another
DeLorean.

My Tie Rod Ends were so worn it was difficult to keep the car straight and
that was one of the first items I tackled.  The car would shake violently at
anything over 45 miles per hour so it was a bit frightening.

Once I put the new ones on and did the alignment the car rode like a dream
with good clearance from the stabilizer.  I had to replace the front tires
also because of damage from lord knows how much driving with the tires
rubbing.

Jeff in NC