[DML] Re: Air conditioner fans not cycling...

[DML] Re: Air conditioner fans not cycling...

Why do you think you have a problem? Is this condition new? With a
fan zilla the fan cycle has a delay - the great feature about the
fan zilla. The compressor is probably cycling faster than the fan
delay which may or may not be a problem. That problem would most
likely be low ac gas, not the fan zilla. But, it doen't sound like
there's much of a problem. Any other symptoms that indicate a
problem?

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "alex morgan" <mauibarber@xxxx>