[DML] Maryland Owners, Nate and Joey's new DeLoreans

[DML] Maryland Owners, Nate and Joey's new DeLoreans

All,

Nate needs our help, time for a tech session at his place, we can go
over the car and at least make sure it's safe to drive.  I have
already contacted him off list and if he is willing I will meet him
this weekend.

I also went to meet another new MD owner last weekend, Joey, who has
also posted in this forum.  Wow there are a lot of new MD owners, me
being one of them.

I am willing to help anyone that needs it, though I can handle the
basics, most of you are much better than I am at fixing up a D.  I
was helped by someone almost immediatley when I got my first car,
and my second, and I will do the same for anyone else.  If I don't
know how to fix the problem I will research it and try and find a
fix or point the owner in the right direction.

Also, disparaging remarks about the new owner with the spinach face
derogatory is in very bad taste, better to use SMIB :)

Bernie